What is Personal Information and How Do We Use It?
Personal information refers to the details we collect, use, and disclose. We also use it to protect your identity. Personal information is classified as information that identifies or reasonably identifies any person to a reasonable effort. The personal information collected consists of registration data, payment data, and other information. At Diamond Fortunes, we acknowledge your rights to your personal information and below are the details of what this includes:
- Registration Data: On opening an account with Diamond Fortunes your registration data will be collected. Registration confirms the usage of the services offered. Information you will be required to provide includes first and last names, date of birth, gender, identity number, email address, home address, telephone number, and your occupation.
- Payment Data: Payment information is required for all users that wish to enjoy certain functions provided by Diamond Fortunes such as placing wagers and partaking in tournaments. Users are required to provide payment data such as their credit card details and bank account details.
- Telephone Conversations: All calls are recorded and monitored for training and security purposes when you contact customer support.
- Device Data: This refers to information collected about the device, software, or hardware you use. Connection details and other information that identifies you including your device's UDID, IMEI, and MAC Address, your browser fingerprint, geo-location data, and IP Address.
- Social Network Data: If you register using a social network such as Facebook or connect your Diamond Fortunes account to a social network, we gain access to basic information which includes your name, birthdate, profile image, and list of friends.
- Voluntary Data: This is information that is collected when you respond to our mutual communication emails or when you share voluntary information within our service such as chat groups or information through games.
Third Party Information We Collect
- Analytics Data: This is information related to the usage of Diamond Fortunes services. It includes website pages viewed, amount of time spent on pages, number of clicks, and online browsing activity. It is grouped together and referred to as User Activity.
- Non-Personal Data: This relates to unidentified and non-identifiable data that relates to users. It is collected and made available via the user's use of services provided. It includes data on your operating system, browser type, keyboard language, screen resolution, and your click-stream.
- Device Connection Data: For the purposes of security and fraud protection, whenever software is downloaded to your device, information related to your specific device is collected. Information on other software running simultaneously on your device is also collected.
- Game Data: Game data is based on the user's gameplay and is information that includes deposits, wagers, duration of game sessions, and achieved high scores.
- Technical Data: In order to ensure all users have the best experience possible and to enhance service functionality, technical information, as well as hardware and software data transmitted by your device, is collected.
- Anonymous Data: To protect user identity we may de-identify and make the information we collect via our services anonymous.
Legal Age Requirements
If you are not of legal age you are prohibited from downloading or using our services. You are not permitted to share personal information with us. Diamond Fortunes services are not legally permitted for persons under the age of 18 or those under the legal age of consent in their country of residence.
Third Party Services
Personal Information Modifications
You have the right to change your information and should you have cause to believe any information related to you is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to amend or delete it. We will have the information amended or deleted except in cases where the information must be retained in its original format to adhere to applicable laws and regulations.
By downloading and using the Diamond Fortunes software you agree to receive notifications. Should you decide to stop the receipt of notifications, you will be required to manually uninstall the notification related software from your device.
How We Keep All Data Secured
Our top priority is in implementing and maintaining the security of all the information we collect. We use the latest and most appropriate physical and technological safeguards to ensure unauthorized access is prohibited. Data security is also maintained and the information collected by us is only ever used in ethical and appropriate ways.
How to Contact Diamond Fortunes
All general questions about Diamond Fortunes services, the information collected and its usage should be sent via email.